The VinInfo is a modular system in every aspect. The building-blocks of the VinInfo management system are the BU – the ‘Basic Unit’. Each tank and each additional item is regulated by its own BU. All BU in the cellar are connected with a single BUS cable running between them and then to the Server-PC. More BU’s for control of additional equipment can be added at any time, at any place along the cable line – cut (the cable) and connect (another BU).
It is a flexible all-able system – the VinInfo can control and display all of the following information:
- Tank temperature control
- Pumps and cooling unit control
- Dosing of oxygen (micro/macro process)
- Fermentation by CO2 emission levels (sugar conversion)
- Air-cooling and humidity level control
- Timed-operation equipment (air-punching, pumped-flooding of the tank)
- Reports, graphs and archive
- Generates reports and graphs.
- Can control pumps and other cooling units.
- Controls tank temperatures.
- User friendly software