Sack Filter Housings
SACK FILTRATION is an option for when high flow filtration is required in-line. Pressure rated housings can work with carbonated and still products. Protection sack filters for Crossflow, Reverse Osmosis and other membrane units.
Amazon Series 81:
- Double Length Housing.
- Supplied with 1.5” BSP threads.
- Complete with Pressure gauge and vent valve kit.
- Flow rate to 12,000L per hour for double.
- Pressure rated to 8.5bar. All stainless construction.
Amazon Series 85:
- Designed for flow rates up to 25,000L per hour
- 7” double length bags with multiply um ratings
- 1um to 800um
- Easily washable and changeable
- Up to 10 bar pressure
- Bag lengths to 42”
- All stainless construction
- Pressure gauge, tee piece, bleed valve (all in stainless)
- Fittings: Converters 50mm BSP Female to client’s choice.
- Can work with carbonated and still products.
- Can be used with a variety of units.
- Designed to be used for flow rates up to 25,000L per hour.
- All stainless construction.