Prexa C Closed Press
Closed tank pneumatic Presses carry out the pressing process inside a horizontal cylinder thanks to a membrane, made of top grade alimentary PVC material, pushing against a large wall of longitudinal holed gutters that allow draining. Mainly designed for the soft pressing of grapes and for the extraction of high quality must, Puleo’s new Prexa Series Pneumatic Presses introduce a long series of standard upgrades.
The Prexa C range has a new compact and modern design to offer better functionality in use, including innovative details such as: safety sensors, swivel wheels with brake, PLC screen for easy program select and remote control with manual controls.
- Maximum extraction thanks to the wide draining surface tank.
- User friendly interface with colour touch screen.
- A variety of customisable pressing programs to suit your needs.
- Made entirely of AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Quick and simple maintenance of the membrane.
- Automated marcs unloading.
- Dual control system.