Gortani Pressure Tanks
Pressure tanks are the most versatile solution for sparkling wine (charmat method). Manufactured in strict compliance with the regulations set by National Control Authority (PED) .
Tested at 6 bar (working pressure) and at 9 bar (hydraulic pressure), while those for thermolysis are tested at a 9 bar (working pressure) and 12 bar (hydraulic pressure).
The tanks are also equipped with dimple plate for temperature control, refrigeration and any heating required at the beginning of fermentation.
Gortani pressure tanks are available in sizes from 700L to 20000L
Main features and advantages:
- Working pressure: 6, 9, 12 Bar and over
- Vertical axis tank in AISI 304 stainless steel with test certificate
- Rounded top/bottom floor
- Supporting stand with adjustable feet
- Structure and components welded using T.I.G./M.I.G. in an Argon-protected atmosphere
- Elliptical door measuring 520×410 mm PED opening inwards
- Valves for racking and total discharge
- Suitably sized dimple plate
- 20 mm dip stick with “Cristal” tube
- Sample tap
- Digital liquid crystal thermometer, scale -20 +70 °C applied to the 1/2” coupling
- Temperature probe well located at the back of the tank,
- Pressure piping from the top of the lid, complete with instrument holding unit, 6.5 Bar gauged safety valve, glycerine bath manometer, scale 0-10 Bar and 3/4” discharge valve
- Adjustable feet by means of screws and supporting stands