The Orion is a system for automatic optical sorting.
The system consists of two parts:
- AISI 304 stainless steel vibrating table with special wings for even more distribution of the product across its entire width. It is equipped with a draining section and stainless steel chute to ensure speed and stability of the product on the sorting belt.
- PVC belt for high-speed product sorting, with an analysis and identification block with linear camera (data is processed in real time).
Optical selection is based on two factors; shape and colour. For any type of product transferred onto the belt, the camera will first identify its shape and if its suitability is confirmed, the processor will give its consent to continue with the subsequent colour examination. Should the shape or colour prove to be unsuitable, the system, via a special I/O card, will drive the compressed air electrovalves giving the ejection command.
- Product feed by means of a belt made of food-grade PVC with stabilising pegs.
- Speed regulation by inverter.
- Closed selection compartment with LED bars for lighting the analysis area.
- Self-learning system of the product to be analysed with possibility of modification/calibration during product unloading.
- Adaptability to any type of berry (grape, berries, blueberries, currants, etc.).
- Counter-rotating washing brushes with dosing nozzles for high-pressure water injection, allowing appropriate cleaning.
- User-friendly interface with colour touch screen display.