Debem Foodboxer diaphragm pumps are specifically designed for the food sector and are fully manufactured in 316 stainless, made with mechanically polished AISI 316 L and is compliant with IECEX. This unit is therefore suitable for use within potentially flammable food processing environments such as those where spirits and alcohol are being produced.
- Food grade diaphragm pump
- Can be run dry and can pump long distances without damage, making them unaffected by process stops and pauses in the production line.
- Self-priming capabilities of up to 6m for difficult suction conditions.
- Can handle viscosities up to 50000 cp (depending upon installation).
- Patented stall protection – If there is a pressure imbalance the pump will continue running without stalling.
- Easily adjustable flow – By amending the air inlet pressure, you can efficiently meet the exact flow requirements of an installation/process.
- Wide range of uses – Can handle viscous fluids with low moisture content, solids up to 4mm and aggressive chemicals due to the various diaphragm materials.